West London, London
£400 - £550 per day
2 months ago
Interim Procurement Manager - Consignment Stock - West London
Opportunity for a supply chain professional to lead an implementation of consignment stock across global manufacturing operations.
The primary responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Drive and operate as the primary lead of the effective implementation of Consignment Stock across multiple sites.
- Lead the engagement and education with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Develop a End to End guideline for Consignment Stock Management to be used by sites
- Support the technical deployment of Consignment Stock in SAP
- Commercial acumen and strong negotiation skills
- Familiar with Consignment Stock and its operation
- Full understanding of Supply Chain process and the way they interact with ERP systems
- Materials Scheduling Experience, Procurement and SAP knowledge beneficial
- Evidence of leading transformation projects within the complex organisation in Pharma and/or FMCG.
- Demonstrated aptitude for delivery and evidence of "go get it" attitude
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of modern supply chain practices and best practices
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and organisational skills to deliver complex transformation projects and influence stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Experience implementing Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) beneficial
To discuss the Interim Procurement Manager - Consignment Stock - West London post, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186