£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Procurement Manager - Civils/ Infrastructure
We are looking for a Procurement Manager to join the civils/ infrastructure team sitting within one of our large construction clients based in the West of UK and covering Exeter, Somerset, Bristol
You will lead and develop the regional procurement strategy for the infrastructure category, including the development and implementation of contract procurement strategies, sourcing of relevant trade contract packages, goods and services, to meet the needs of the contracts in the region.
- Lead and develop the regional contract procurement plans
- Lead regional tender procurement strategies
- Ensure all recommended trade contractors/ goods/service providers have been subject to the prequalification process and all suppliers are approved before use.
- Develop tender lists and supplier/trade contractor selection lists
- Support and develop the procurement procedures for the package scope, quantification, tender method, negotiation and subcontract documentation
- Ensure material and plant requisitions are processes in a timely and professional manner
You will have:
- Extensive experience of procurement management on significant infrastructure contracts
- Excellent working knowledge of contract law
- In depth product knowledge of materials and plant
- Extensive knowledge of suppliers, market prices and trends
- Working knowledge Main Contract T & Cs
If you are interested further in speaking about the Procurement Manager - Civils/ Infrastructure role in Exeter/Somerset/Bristol then please call me for a confidential discussion on 01483 212183.