Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £70000 per annum + + Package
11 months ago
1st Executive currently have a fantastic opportunity with a leading build consultancy; instrumental in delivering some of the highest profile infrastructure projects globally. They truly believe in your career progression and will champion and support you to achieve your career aspirations and full potential. They believe in team spirit, collaboration and delivering the highest quality service and are seeking experienced, stakeholder focused, Procurement Managers to work in their Birmingham office.
The role is offering up to £70k + a superb benefits scheme including: 4x life assurance + private medical + matched pension scheme + 27 days' holiday. In addition, employees can take part in a wide range of sporting, social and team building events, gain commitment to a structured career path and lifelong learning and have the opportunity to take part in global projects.
* Must be aware of OJEU frameworks and have a working knowledge of Public Sector Procurement.
* In depth exposure of end to end Procurement processes including taking the initial spec through to contract management.
* Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels, both across the client and on site consultancy team and foster excellent working relationships.
* Ideally have worked in a major engineering based industry, with a focus on major projects, such as nuclear, construction, aerospace and electronics, engineering, manufacturing or M&E, rail, oil and gas, plant and equipment, power and process, or transmission and distribution;
* Capable of managing large spend projects into the millions.
* CIPS is desirable but not necessary
If you are looking for your next challenge, please apply or contact email@example.com with an updated CV to find out more.