Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum + good benefits package
14 days ago
Procurement Manager - Birmingham
1st Executive are proud to be partnered with a number of organisations in the Midlands. There is a strong demand for indirect Procurement Managers currently with typical salaries offered up to circa £50k + benefits.
- Knowledge and experience of end to end Procurement process
- Experience with supplier negotiations to deliver savings and commercial value
- Experience of working on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to interact and influence senior stakeholders
- Good commercial awareness
- A team player capable of working in a challenging and demanding environment, where understanding Procurement's impact on Client contracts and commercials, is crucial
- Managing the whole end to end procurement process for your category area
- Be accountable for large areas of spend
- Driving the procurement strategy and play a key role in the delivery of complex sourcing projects and supplier negotiations.
- To influence internal stakeholders to ensure procurement strategy aligns with best practice and legislative compliance
If you are looking for your next challenge please apply with your latest CV and contact email@example.com to find out more.