£40000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits
9 months ago
Are you an ambitious Procurement Manager, demonstrating a breadth of indirect sourcing experience and experience gained in a diverse project-driven environment?
If so, this fantastic opportunity with a fast-growing, international provider of Outsourcing & Consultancy solutions, with revenue in excess of £40bn and a clear vision with regards to their environmental policy and sustainability objectives, will provide you unrivaled personal and professional development, and the platform from which to fast-track your career!
- You will provide commercial Procurement support to both the Bid and Contract Mobilisation teams - providing an accessible point of contact and source of procurement expertise for key stakeholders
- By partnering with both current and potential suppliers you will work collaboratively to identify opportunities for service innovations to ensure that tender responses are innovative, add-value and are price competitive
- You will work under your own initiative and be able to work under pressure to deliver savings without compromising service delivery and exposing the company to an unnecessary level of risk
- You will ensure service continuity when mobilising new client contracts with appropriate Terms and Conditions flow down
- You will work closely with relevant key stakeholders to understand business needs, deliver effective demand management and drive compliance to negotiated deals
- In addition to bid and mobilisation support, you will supplement the Category team on an ad hoc basis in order to deliver category projects, to develop a supplier partner network, support supplier relationship management and drive compliance to preferred supplier selection
- You will demonstrate experience of Indirect Procurement, ideally gained in a complex, 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate a track record in delivering procurement projects and outputs to a high level of quality within stipulated timescales
- You are a confident communicator with an inquisitive nature - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- You will have the ability to analyse spend data in order to identify commercial opportunities
- Ideally, you will be Degree & MCIPS qualified
To register your interest in this position please either apply on this advert or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org