Procurement Manager 85k Technology
£75000 - £85000 per annum + hybrid working/excellent benefits
4 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager - Technology (Infrastructure category)
Salary: Up to £85K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Manchester office base 1 day per week
Benefits: Bonus + Pension + life assurance + healthcare + dynamic working arrangements and you can flex your benefits to suit your needs!
You would be working in a well establish Global Plc open to dynamic working arrangements and happy to discuss what you need during the hiring process.
If you are an IT Procurement Manager looking to continue to grow your Global Procurement portfolio, this could be just the role for you!
What you would be doing?
A newly created role within a well establish Global Plc. A fantastic opportunity to contribute to the continued growth of a newly transformed Procurement function!
- Executing deals within the IT Services category
- Ensuring visibility of end to end sourcing cycle
- Working closely with Technology leads and Business area leads
- Providing support to junior members of the sourcing team
- Liaising with legal for the negotiation of large agreements
Key to your success in this role will be the ability to develop key stakeholder relationships with the CIO community, positioning Procurement as a "value-add" business partner. Ultimately, you will be driving commercial value across a broad range of business critical IT & Technology Procurement projects - supporting the organisations journey towards digitisation, this includes engaging third party resources across all technology groups globally.
As IT Procurement Manager you will need to;
- Be commercially astute, financially literate and legally competent to negotiate contracts
- Have strong influencing skills and leadership, with the gravitas to negotiate credibly with suppliers and engage with the CIO and the executive management team
- Familiar with operating in a regulatory environment
- Demonstrate proven experience leading and delivering strategic high spend Technology sourcing projects, recently encompassing Infrastructure.
- Demonstrate IT Procurement category management experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' regulatory environment
- Excellent key stakeholder management demonstrating engagement with the C-suite community
- Be comfortable operating in an autonomous Procurement environment with ability to lead a number highly complex RFPs
- Degree qualified
The role is based in Manchester, UK
We would love to hear from you, Click apply!