£50000 - £55000 per annum + flex working/excellent benefits
2 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager (Fleet/indirect spend)
Salary: Up to £55K + 5k car allowance + bonus + private individual medical + excellent benefits
Location: Office base: Basingstoke - great flexible working of 1 day per week in office, rest working from home. Parking onsite available.
Occasional requirement to visit key suppliers/stakeholders as business needs.
Permanent: Full time | UK based
This would be a smart move for anyone looking to advance, learn and grow their career journey within a company offering flexible working, long-term personal and professional development, and a friendly, inclusive culture!
A major UK household name is seeking a dynamic Procurement Manager with drive, ambition and thrives working in a changeable fast paced environment within indirect Procurement!
Demonstrating current experience in indirect categories, ideally fleet or vehicles/transport, but not essential. Experience in broad indirects will be considered.
The role is working in the Procurement team to support the Category Head of Procurement in delivering the Group Procurement strategy of the vehicle Procurement lifecycle, to ensure that the business maximises the value from third party spend, including cost reduction, working capital benefits, revenue generation and service delivery and a background in indirect Procurement is essential.
Supporting Head of Category Procurement members to develop and implement a Strategic Spend Management agenda, lead on the sourcing strategy, selection, contract negotiation and execution, maintenance of suppliers and lead and implement projects to support savings delivery and risk mitigation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Procurement experience in indirect procurement categories
- Demonstrate ability to work with autonomy, well under pressure and in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- First rate interpersonal, communication and senior stakeholder (Director / C-Suite) engagement and management skills; capable of driving a business partnering approach to Procurement.
- Proficient in the use of SAP Ariba or similar e-sourcing package (desirable).
- Degree educated / CIPS accredited (desirable).
Join a dynamic company! - click apply