Up to £41587 per annum + Excellent benefits
27 days ago
Role: Procurement Manager
Salary: to £41,587 + Excellent benefits including 30 days holiday + additional days
Hybrid working: 1-2 days per week in the office
Do you have some Public Sector Procurement experience and are you looking for a position where you can make a real difference to people's lives through the work you do?
This employer offers a fantastic place to work where no two days are the same and where you will be supported through your own professional development including CIPS.
In this role you will work across a diverse range of categories, working in support of Category Managers and contributing to the Procurement Team providing robust and effective procurement advice, guidance and support to customers, suppliers and managers in accordance with internal and external requirements and regulations, including but not limited to undertaking procurement procedures, letting contracts, preparing procurement strategies and implementing a wide range of supply, service, consultancy, research equipment and works procurement arrangements. Take responsibility for various assigned spend categories (Category Management) of spend, create, and lead cross-functional sourcing teams to deliver significant demonstrable cost savings and other efficiencies.
- Some public sector experience would be ideal
- Proven experience of planning and progressing work activities within broad professional guidelines and/or broad organisational policy.
- Experience of undertaking procurement procedures compliant with relevant organisational and legislative procurement requirements.
- Proven experience of providing high quality and effective expert advice and guidance on procurement regulations and market drivers etc. to ensure procurement arrangements are scoped to meet the needs of the client and deliver best value for money.
- Ideally you will have Membership or will be studying towards Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (or equivalent membership of relevant professional body)
If this is of interest, please email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can schedule a chat to discuss further.
Interviews will take place ASAP.