Up to £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: to £70k + Benefits
Location: Remote/Hybrid working
Excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy company to work across a number of projects in the construction sector. The client has a number of live Procurement Manager roles to fill at this level. The company offers fast progression and excellent support.
My client is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. They focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of their clients' developments and property assets.
They deliver Project Leadership, Cost Certainty, Construction Success and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. Their people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. They ensure that they remain leaders in their field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm
- Experienced in Procurement, ideally in Construction
- Demonstrable experience of large capital procurements
- Ideally knowledge of NEC3 contract frameworks
- Ability to formulate and develop strategic initiatives
- Ability to deal with clients and others whilst striving to exceed their commercial expectations
- Strong track record of commercial delivery
- Risk and opportunity management
If this is of interest, please send your cv to Alex Steel alex.steel@1st-executive to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.