£31222 - £37474 per annum + +21% Pension + 38 Days holiday
about 1 month ago
A rare opportunity has come available for a Procurement Manager to join an a prestigous organisation in the Public Sector.
There will be some Hybrid working with two days office presence.
The procurement Manager role will work within the Professional services team providing support to the customers , suppliers and managers in accordance with Internal and external requirements and regulations.
The role will be task responsible working across varied spend catergories with a view to create and lead cross - functional sourcing teams delivering and demonstrating cost savings and other effciences.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on legislation and regulations relating to procurement in accordance with category plan.
- Carry out detailed assessment/ analysis of issues, problems and opportunities to analyse the market players.
- Work with Senior Category manager, develop and lead the procurement related strategy for various spend categories from creation of category plans to supplier selection.
- Proven experience of planning and progressiing work activities within broad professional guidelines.
- Understanding of how the specialist / proffesional services provided by the post - holder.
- Able to influence and negotiate - demonstrate evidence of excellent communication.
- Experience with interacting with all levels of staff across the organisation and external stakeholders as required.
You will be joining a leading entrepreneurial public sector organisation, where they have voted in the top three worldwide.