Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£45000 - £52000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Procurement Manager - Hemel Hempsted
1st Executive are proud to be partnered with a global information technology consultancy company who are about to enter into an exciting joint venture with a governing body. They currently have an URGENT need for a Procurement Manager to help manage this new project.
This position is offering up to £52k + £5.4k car allowance + 5% matched pension + 25 days holiday (buy/sell scheme) + life assurance 10x.
- In-depth knowledge of end to end Procurement process
- Experience dealing with complex negotiations on prices and contract terms in order to deliver savings and commercial value
- Candidates should show demonstrable experience managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to set strategy and interact with senior stakeholders
- Good commercial awareness
- A team player capable of working in a challenging and demanding environment, where understanding Procurement's impact on Client contracts and commercials, is crucial
- Managing the whole end to end procurement process for the joint project
- Managing a team of 2 direct reports
- Leading a spend £200 million with specific responsibility for £50-60 million of IT, technology and indirects
- Driving the procurement strategy for the joint project as well as playing a key role in the delivery of complex sourcing projects and supplier negotiations.
- To influence internal stakeholders to ensure procurement strategy aligns with best practice and legislative compliance
If you are looking for your next challenge to really get stuck into please apply or contact email@example.com to find out more ideally please also send your most up top date CV.