about 1 year ago
Are you an outgoing and ambitious procurement individual ready to throw yourself into a public sector role?
My client, a broad professional services and consultancy firm, are looking for a new Procurement Manager to expand their team for a key public sector client on a permanent basis.
role: Procurement Manager
You will be:
- A team leader capable of working in a challenging and demanding environment, where understanding procurement's commercial impact is integral.
- Ambitious and capable of working in a fast paced environment to achieve the best possible savings and outcomes.
You will have:
- Experience working with commercially sensitive and confidential information.
- A proven capability to manage a diverse personal portfolio of work, meeting and exceeding targets set whilst leading others to deliver against their own objectives and workload.
- CIPS qualified
- Preferabley OJEU experience
- Preferabley degree educated
As the leader within the purchasing and supply function the post holder will provide and manage a professional procurement service to the client, contributing to and managing the achievement of a corporate plan, specifically (but not limited to):-
- Procurement projects and initiatives to support all levels of the client's organisation
- Deliver and drive the customer's procurement function
- Rationalise existing service/ vendor service contracts/ Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure Value for Money is achieved/being achieved
- Recognise and implement market changes and new opportunities which deliver benefits to the client
- Meet delivery deadlines and assisting others to keep to time
For a confidential chat about the role, please call Olivia Bray on 01483 213305 or email me at email@example.com with a time that is convenient for you.