2 months ago
Are you an outgoing and ambitious procurement individual ready to throw yourself into a public sector role?
My client, a broad professional services and consultancy firm, are looking for a new Procurement Manager to expand their team for a key public sector client on a permanent basis.
role: Procurement Manager
You will be:
- A team player capable of working in a challenging and demanding environment, where understanding procurement's commercial impact is integral.
- Ambitious and capable of working in a fast paced environment to achieve the best possible savings and outcomes.
You will have:
- Procurement project management experience, preferably within healthcare
- Experience dealing with complex negotiations on prices and contract terms in order to deliver savings and commercial value
- Knowledge of contracts and contracting process
- Ability to set strategy and interact with senior stakeholders
- Preferabley OJEU experience
- Preferabley degree educated
For a confidential chat about the role, please call Olivia Bray on 01483 213305 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a time that is convenient for you.