Greater London, England
£400 - £500 per day
7 months ago
A FTSE100 Retail organisation are seeking a Procurement Lead, with a strong track record in managing global suppliers to retail assets. This individual will be responsible for the harmonization of specifications and suppliers for the category on an EU-wide scale. You will need previous knowledge of the retail industry and specific deliverable experience across capital expenditure / Capex, FM and assets procurement.
This Interim role is based in the Greater London area offering £400-£500 p/d on an initial 9-month contract.
As Procurement Lead you will be responsible for the harmonization of specifications and suppliers for the category as well as streamlining of the category's supply chain. This will entail:
- Updated cost benefit analysis highlighting the potential benefits, ranking highest to lowest based on value and complexity - opportunity prioritisation.
- Engagement of impacted regions regarding change impact and local market requirements to build a specific plan for each location.
- Supplier analysis of best value locations to determine the suitability for supply into multiple locations.
- Conducting workshops as required with relevant countries and stakeholders through opportunity identification and execution planning.
- Conducting an implementation risk review.
- Development of a project execution timing plan. Development of an "as is" model of current the supply chain within EU countries to understand the level of complexity and potential opportunity.
- Determine any local restrictions/regulations and market constraints that would inhibit any potential change in supply chain execution
- Review supply chain options for local and regional execution - "understand the market".
- Identify and confirm opportunities based on existing data obtained through analysis that could provide value if the existing model was unbundled.
- At least 7 years professional experience in procurement and supply chain management preferably at retail organisations.
- Full end to end procurement experience of a relevant capital expenditure / Capex, FM or retail asset
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills gained within large matrix organisations.
- Global procurement and supply chain management experience.
- Distinct analytical and financial skills, especially in the area of savings targets, with the ability to apply data and figures
- University or technical college degree in economics, engineering or a comparable degree program.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
There is significant time pressure for this role so if this opportunity is of interest please apply and call Jamie Mackinlay on 01483213311.