Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + + 10 % discretionary bonus
25 days ago
As a result of ongoing international expansion, our client - a fortune 500 market leader in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare industry are seeking a Procurement Category Lead - HR, Marketing & Digital for an exciting new greenfield position!
- Develop and deliver short and long term category strategies across HR, Marketing & Digital.
- Define and develop consecutive annual sourcing pipelines which will drive total value and cost savings against agreed targets.
- Take ownership of all category sourcing activity. i.e RFI/RFP development, negotiation, pricing models and implementation.
- Drive change by collaborating with and influencing key stakeholders.
- Perform detailed analysis of suppliers within your market.
- Uphold effective and consistent communication with key stakeholders within all departments.
- Managing contracts of strategic suppliers and holding them accountable to long term business objectives.
- Supplier segmentation strategies and optimising the supply base.
- Re-negotiating of legacy agreements where required.
- Forming strong working relationships with operations and finance teams and contributing to budgets, advising any shortfall/ benefits for the coming years.
- Manage internal and external benchmarking on portfolio of categories.
- Ensuring that category spend, supplier management and contract databases are maintained.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ability to influence and build relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- MCIPS or working towards MCIPS status highly desirable.
- Demonstrable track record in managing supplier relationships and improving performance
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To discuss further please contact Dan Eastwood on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply ASAP