Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + + 10 % discretionary bonus
22 days ago
- Fortune 500 globally recognised pharmacuticals/healthcare brand.
- Greenfleld position with opportunity to set up principles and best practice from scratch.
- Work alongside and learn as part of larger team.
- Personal and proffesional development opportunities.
- Company discounts and benefits.
- Develop and deliver short and long term category strategies across HR, Marketing & Digital.
- Drive change by collaborating with and influencing key stakeholders.
- Managing contracts of strategic suppliers and holding them accountable to long term business objectives.
- Re-negotiating of legacy agreements where required.
- Forming strong working relationships with operations and finance teams and contributing to budgets, advising any shortfall/ benefits for the coming years.
- Manage internal and external bench marking on portfolio of categories.
- Ensuring that category spend, supplier management and contract databases are maintained.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience working in greenfield enviroments wih a focus on HR/marketing/ digital (highly desireable)
- MCIPS or working towards MCIPS status highly desirable.
- Be able to demonstrable a track record in managing supplier relationships and improving performance over a period of time.
To discuss further please contact Dan Eastwood on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply ASAP