£60000 - £75000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Competitive Bens
3 months ago
1st Executive are looking to identify a Procurement Category Lead - Fleet & Engineering to join a FTSE100 organisation that is undergoing a transformation; due to growth of the function following a recently appointed CPO. This is an exciting opportunity to take charge of the Fleet & Engineering category. This is an opportunity where the size and scale of the category is one of the most challenging that you'll find.
- Development & implementation of Fleet & Engineering category sourcing strategies.
- Management of the strategic sourcing lifecycle, from supplier selection, contract and price negotiation, management of the tender process, through to post-contract award SRM and performance assessment
- Identification of process improvement opportunities, and promoting procurement best practice
- Consistently track and report on savings targets for specified sub-categories using the agreed process
- Delivering best value purchasing: cost savings, quality, flexibility, governance and strategic vendor relationships
- Demonstrable Fleet & Engineering Category experience within a large, complex organisation
- Procurement management and negotiation skills, experience of managing large multi-million pound sourcing events.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Solid working knowledge of e-procurement systems & processes
- People management experience, whether direct or indirect / matrix is advantageous
- Development of self, high standards of personal ethic
If this role is of interest, please call Brad Mills on 07458 142 936 or apply below.