Up to £600.00 per day
12 days ago
Procurement Integration Project Manager £600 p/d inside IR35 (UK flex working) J15022
Location: UK flexible
Rate: £600 p/d inside IR35
Role type: Contract
Our client, a leading global insurance broker providing professional consulting are looking for an experienced Procurement Integration Project Manager to join them on an INTERIM basis to assist with merger intergration activities.
The successful candidate will have both project management and analytical capabilities as the role requires you to handle data to support the project workstreams and work supporting deliverables with other business functions eg Technology, HR, Legal and finance leaders outside the UK and US as necessary.
The team is global, with this role being UK based with full flexibility for remote working within the UK.
- Solid recent experience of successful project management delivery for a large corporate enterprise
- Experience in dealing with a large scale corporate merger integration
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship skills; ability to develop strong relationships quickly and maximise resources effectively to achieve goals and effectively report on integration initiatives progress.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high pressure environment and self sufficient
- Strong organisational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance-driven environment managing multiple deliverables.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to balance competing priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong experience with excel and manipulating data to support project deliverables
- Experience in dealing with a Procurement function- knowledge of key processes
Click to apply!