Procurement Finance Validation Manager £95,000 p/a +package
£80000 - £95000 per annum + flex working/excellent benefits
over 1 year ago
Procurement Finance Validation Manager up to £95,000 p/a +package
Location: UK based, London - flexible working
Reporting to: Head of Global Operational Procurement
Role type: Permanent | Full time
Are you an ambitious, driven and confident individual looking for an exciting opportunity in Procurement?
If you have experience both Finance and Procurement gained in a Global 'blue-chip' environment we would love to hear from you!
Our client, a leading UK 'Blue-Chip' within Financial Services, is looking to recruit a Procurement Finance Validation Manger within their Global Procurement function. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with Finance and Procurement experience (both are a requirement) together with a desire and the background experience to work with a blend of large complex new exciting and traditional initiatives.
Role overview :
- On a global basis - An Individual contributor working closely with Finance and IT the jobholder will be validating savings in a broad range of all categories (IT and Non IT) to ensure that savings are delivered across all geographies and savings targets are achieved in line with Strategic Procurement Services financial objectives.
- Accountable for the Strategic Procurement Services relationship with Finance and working collaboratively to ensure that savings are validated in a timely manner and that both the validation process and savings policy are fit for purpose
- Manage and deliver all reporting related to savings and pipeline activities including presenting monthly updates to Leadership team
- Manage a small team of (offshore) Pipeline Analysts who support the production of weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Engaging and influencing a range of mid-level stakeholders
- Demonstrate experience of Finance and Procurement, gained in a Global 'blue-chip' environment
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working within large complex, multi layered organisations and worked to the pace and drive is required.
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across a number of business units
- Degree & CIPS or Accountancy accreditation (or equivalent)
Click to apply to this fantastic role!