Procurement Excellence Manager - £70K (UK Wide)
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
3 months ago
Role: Procurement Excellence Manager
Salary: Up to £70K + Excellent Package
Location: UK Wide Offices - offering agile/flexible working (1-2 days p/w on site)!
Are you passionate about procurement excellence - and thrive on driving an agenda of continuous improvement and sourcing best practice? If this sounds like you, and you're able to bring to the table experience of creating and landing simple but effective processes, systems and ways of working to optimise Procurement performance, output and results then this could well be the role for you!
The jobholder will be tasked with developing a common 'best-practice' approach to Procurement, as well designing and implementing appropriate technology solutions, Contract Management Solutions, MI & Reporting tools (KPI's & Dashboards), Risk, Sustainability and ESG initiatives
By driving an agenda of continuous improvement and learning across the procurement function the jobholder will coach, mentor and train Category Managers in all aspects of sourcing execution to ensure that the team is delivering against savings targets, efficiency measures, values, internal satisfaction levels and ROI. Furthermore, the jobholder will ensure improved utilisation of ERP systems and eSourcing tools.
Through supporting the design and leading on the delivery of Procurement Policy, and related processes that incorporate Ethics and CSR requirements, the jobholder will ensure the function is capable of passing internal and external audits (including CIPS accreditation).
- Experience in supporting the development of Procurement & SRM Strategy
- Evidence of developing process, policy and systems strategy for Group Procurement functions
- Evidence of developing, leading, coaching and mentoring team members in all aspects of Procurement best practice
- Evidence of developing Contract Management and Supplier Risk Assessment processes
- You are open minded and proactively adapt your approach during times of change, seeing it as an opportunity. You support others to deal with unforeseen situations.
- Degree & MCIPS qualified
***Due to our clients requirements, applicants must be based in the UK and hold current/valid UK RTW***