Zaventem, Flemish Brabant
€65000 - €85000 per annum + + up to 20% bonus
3 months ago
A major multinational consumer goods corporation is seeking a world class Procurement Excellence Manager for Indirects to lead the Service & Delivery arm of its Corporate Procurement function for several key European countries (mostly covering Belgium and The Netherlands).
This is a senior position with a high degree of visibility, requiring an appropriately accomplished individual who has the vision, influence, business sense and strategic expertise to effectively steer in-country Procurement teams, and who consistently pursues commercial excellence, innovation, and maximum value.
Working in tandem with the central Category Management division, you will be responsible for cascading General Indirect sourcing strategies to in-country Procurement across your region, spearheading implementation, and fine-tuning strategies to achieve superior outcomes. You'll take full ownership of Procurement projects that directly support local and European top management decisions and impact the bottom line.
To be successful, you will need to establish and nurture robust relationships with senior country stakeholders, defining business requirements and identifying, leading, and implementing local sourcing projects aligned with stakeholder needs. Vendor management is equally important, to ensure strategic supplier performance is sustained and augmented through monitoring SLA's, Continuous Improvement activities, quality and service standards, and maintaining local supplier relationships.
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the world's biggest and most respected brands, operating at the cutting edge of technology, innovation, and inspiration, and offering infinite possibilities to those wishing to fast track their career.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' corporate Procurement experience within a large global matrix organisation (applicants who have not worked solely in Procurement will also be considered, provided they possess a sufficient level of Procurement expertise).
- Strong cross-category knowledge encompassing a range of Indirects, including Marketing and others such as R&D, IT, HR, FM, and Logistics (Temporary Labour / Outsourced People Solutions an advantage).
- Impeccable stakeholder and supplier management skills, exceptionally influential and credible at the highest levels, and equally focused on value for money, service quality and positive strategic outcomes.
- A fiercely successful negotiator with superlative 'in life' contract management capabilities.
- Based in or within commutable distance of Zaventem (Belgium), and able to demonstrate deep local market expertise gathered over the course of several years working in Belgium and Netherlands.
- Fluent in English and Dutch (French desirable).
- Familiarity with SAP Ariba (desirable).
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.