€80000 - €100000 per annum + + bonus + package
almost 2 years ago
Role: Regional Energy Manager - Central and Eastern Europe
Location: Vienna + travel to CEE countries
Salary: €80-100k + 20% bonus + package
Languages: English + German
Join a dynamic procurement function with an experienced and welcoming senior leadership team within one of the largest manufacturing companies globally. The organisation is going through a procurement transformation and gives the successful applicant the opportunity to raise the profile of procurement within their region.
You will collaborate with the Head of Energy to deliver innovation and execution to achieve a world-class procurement strategy. You will develop category driving initiatives that drive sustainable and profitable growth.
The ideal candidate will ideally have several years of energy/utility experience including negotiating, contract management and carbon reduction programmes. You will also have strong stakeholder management experience - a key part of this role.
- All physical energy supply contracts within his region
- Managing the whole energy contract process: definition of requirements, RFQ, negotiations and approvals
- Cooperates/drives/supports local/regional/global energy cost optimization projects/ initiatives
- Supports the corporate Energy Team to implement its strategies
- Has the role as 'Key account' towards internal stakeholders
- Reporting and Input to the central Energy Management System
- Participation and negotiations for major power plant projects in this region
- Support and implementation of central led energy efficiency/ carbon reduction projects
- Support for local entities in all Energy/Carbon related questions
Knowledge / Training
- Knowledge of European Energy markets especially CEE
- Knowledge of negotiation tactics and contract terms.
- Excellent written and spoken English and German, fluency in other CEE languages is an advantage.
- Advanced level in MS Office
- Professional level negotiating skills for Energy contracts (Power, Gas)
- University degree for an Energy management related discipline. Engineering background is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to make quick and independent decisions.
- High integrity.
- Ability to multitask
- Good communicator.
- Willingness to travel several days a week
- Several years of working in energy markets in CEE
- Several years of experience as an Energy buyer or seller
If of interest, please let me know ASAP and ideally send your current CV along with a brief outline of your relevant Energy/Procurement experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.