£100 - £150 per day
23 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a Procurement Department Assistant to join a key client of 1st Executive, a world-famous bespoke manufacturing organisation based globally. This is on an interim basis likely to last until early 2020, based in Staffordshire paying a competitive rate.
As an Order Fulfilment Specialist, you are responsible for ensuring that the specified scope (package/material) is completely delivered at the required location, and at the right time as per contractual requirement.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensures that all Progress reports are received from the suppliers in the correct form at the correct time. OFS shall review the report and further provide his/her comments.
- Shall lead Kick Off Meeting to define the co-ordination procedure for Expediting set up the Buyer.
- Shall ensure that the Contractor's baseline schedule is available for tracking and monitoring.
- Actively supports engineering & quality discipline for expediting of critical documentation.
- OFS shall also review and monitor critical documents submittal and approval status with Engineering and Quality unction for timely release of Manufacturing clearance to meet "On time delivery" target.
- Ensures that order fulfilment plans (desk & physical intervention) are prepared, maintained and updated in timely fashion. Expedites the suppliers for progress of packages allocated for his scope including coordination with internal disciplines to meet the project on-time deliveries.
- Checks progress by conducting supplier visits/walk downs (also unannounced, if there is suspicion of irregularities) at the manufacturer's premises and their suppliers, on the manufacturing shop floors or in their offices.
- 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Supply Chain coordination/ Project buying experience
- Experience with SAP / ERP system
If this position is of interest, please apply to the role now, and if you have any questions please call Jamie Mackinlay on 01483213311