Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000 - €85000 per annum + bonus + package
30 days ago
Role: Global Procurement Category Specialist - Data Analytics and Sourcing
Location: Amsterdam - 2 days per week work from home
Travel: Up to 20% European travel, mostly 1-2 day trips
Salary: €competitive + bonus & Package
Excellent opportunity to join a PE-backed manufacturing company with a Multi-€bn turnover that's experiencing rapid company growth. As such, this role offers the successful procurement candidate significant career progression opportunities. Excellent company culture.
Perfect role for a procurement professional with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
This position offers both strategic end-to-end procurement, alongside data extraction, transformation, enrichment, and analytics!
Stimulating international scope, you'll act as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders, both within the core company and the satellite OpCo's.
- Developing performance and support analytics for procurement programs and projects at European level
- Extract, transform and analyze data from multiple sources to support Category/Product Management (CM), Sourcing, Fact Based Negotiations, pricing and assortment-related initiatives
- Maintain and support implementation, as well as acting as Super User, Procurement support tools
- Support Group Category Managers and Operational Companies (OpCo's) with, but not limited to, analytical capabilities for developing initiative improvements, adjusted gross margin, execute fact-based negotiations
- Run smaller procurement and sourcing projects on behalf of the Group Category Managers
- Manage the ESG agenda in the different categories
- Perform Due Diligence on possible acquisition targets to understand the synergies that can be created when BME acquires an acquisition target
- 2 years of relevant procurement experience upwards
- Highly proficient in with MS Excel including VBA, reference formulae and PivotTables, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SQL and other querying tools such as Oracle, MS Access, and others
- Proven analytical skills, including statistics tools to structure, develop and interpret models Stable track record with clear career progression within a limited number of employers
- Experience with working in an international and matrix environment
- Fluent in English - additional German, Dutch or French a bonus