£25000 - £32000 per annum + + benefits package
27 days ago
Join a fantastically friendly, expanding business to provide administration, operational, planning and system support over a range of areas to the Procurement team. The client support blended home and office working, therefore you must be happy attending the office a minimum of a couple of days per week.
If you keen to join a collaborative, commercially minded team and are used to working in a fast paced environment then this is for you....
You will be:
* Supporting the Procurement department and colleagues with organisation, prioritisation and execution of deliverables.
* Acting as focal point for all Procurement-related invoice issues, to work collaboratively towards positive outcomes including but not limited to: -
o Logging queries on spreadsheet with all relevant details.
o Reconciling Supplier statements vs IFS - Checking, Receipt and updating of invoices status.
o Administration of e-mail records.
o Weekly meetings with A/P team - payments / matching invoices
o Liaising with Internal stakeholders and Suppliers on a daily basis
o Identifying key suppliers and monitor a/c balance levels to determine criticality of payments required
o Forecasting level of payments required on aged debt.
* Expediting activities as required, including services, documentation and products.
* Maintain departmental databases, reports, other forms of information, to a high standard.
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Coordinate Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), General Confidentiality Agreements (GCA) and supplier onboarding as required.
* Maintain accurate supplier and contracts records.
* Support positive development of departmental and/or business policies, processes and procedures as required.
* Any other relevant tasks and duties as required.
Ideally you will have:
* Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
* Experience of dealing with Invoice queries
* Ability to prioritise a dynamic workload, work effectively individually and as part of a team.
* Operate under pressure, know when to "say no", focus on the deliverable.
* Ability to analyse, rationalise, manage and present data.
* Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
* Experience with ERP systems, e.g., IFS, Orcale, SAP, Sage
Interviews will take place asap, therefore please send your cv to sally.davis@1st-executive to schedule a chat and understand more about the role