£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Join a company who are committed to new technology and a creative vision. An innovative market leader in offshore engineering are seeking a Procurement Coordinator (Finance) for a remote job.
If you are ambitious about developing your career in a collaborative organisation and have experience delivering complex projects, this may be the role for you.
Role: Procurement Coordinator (Finance)
Location: Fully remote
Salary: up to £35K
You have excellent business awareness and able to prioritise a dynamic workload, work effectively individually and as part of a team, gained from at least five years' experience in a similar role. Your mindset is collaborative, with a 'team first' attitude. This allows you to see the bigger picture and communicate effectively at all levels. You have the ability to prioritise a dynamic workload and select, manage and develop suppliers.
You have 5 years' experience in similar role, in a procurement environment and you are familiar with IFS and ZOPA tools and ERP systems (IFS, Oracle, SAP, Sage, etc). Background in finance would be advantage.
About the job
- In a nutshell, you will provide operational, planning and system support over a range of areas to the Procurement Directorate and the Business.
- This includes support Procurement Department and colleagues with organisation, prioritisation, and execution of deliverables.
- Act as focal point for all Procurement-related invoice issues, to work collaboratively towards positive outcomes.
- Expediting activities as required, including services, documentation, and products.
- ERP support; with view to becoming departmental Super User.
- Drive excellence in the basics, including but not limited to; maintaining accurate Purchase Orders (POs) and Purchase Order (PO) revisions; ensuring supplier acknowledgement of POs to agreed applicable terms and conditions.
About the company
Committed to a culture that allows new technologies to thrive. They are led by pioneers filled with passion and creative vision to work collaboratively and achieve greatness.
An innovative market leader in offshore engineering has an enviable track record of successful project execution. They operate in telecommunications, offshore renewables, utilities and oil & gas industries.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.