South West London, London
£300 - £375 per day
3 months ago
A FTSE 100 Oil and Gas supermajor a recruiting for an experienced interim procurement and supply chain contracts adviser . This role will provide subject matter expertise to develop, deploy, and assure contracting standards, processes, and systems to minimize risk and maximize value in procurement and the supply chain.
This is an interim role offering between £300-£375 per day for a candidate to be based in South West London.
- Draft and/or revise standard contract templates and other standard contract sections.
- Maintain the common repository of standard contract templates.
- Develop, review, and/or provide input to contracting processes, systems, tools, support resources.
- Develop, review, provide input to, and/or deliver contracting training materials.
- Meet with procurement and supply chain stakeholders to understand their needs and feedback and then incorporate them into the related to contracting processes, standards, and systems.
- Strive to achieve stakeholder buy-in to common contracting processes, standards, and systems.
- Work closely with and align with other teams in process & systems to provide integrated solutions.
- Assess the quality of data in the common contract repository and work with contract owners to improve the integrity of that data.
- Perform and/or support peer reviews of RFPs and draft contracts.
- Support practitioners in the development of contracting strategies, the selection of Standard Contract Templates, the development of other contract sections, and the development of RFPs.
- Support practitioners during negotiations of contracts with suppliers, engaging legal for support as needed.
- Advise practitioners of process, governance, and compliance requirements related to contracting.
- Perform assurance checks to confirm the quality and conformance of contracts, as well as the conformance to other contracting requirements (such as process and system requirements).
- Demonstrate skill level appropriate to role in global contract drafting, negotiation, execution and management. This is a subject matter expert level role.
- Demonstrate ability to influence and collaborate with individuals across multiple disciplines, cultures and geographies, across organizational boundaries and levels.
- Knowledge of procurement and contracting processes, standards and systems.
- Professional PSCM qualification (MCIPS, ISM, IACCM), MBA or equivalent.
- Experience as a PSCM practitioner in drafting RFPs, contracts, evaluating bids, awarding contracts and administering contracts.
- Functional understanding of procurement systems such as Ariba, Backbone SAP.
If this role is of interest please apply immediately.