Up to £80000 per annum + extensive benefits
2 months ago
My client, a fast growing, bespoke consultancy business who specialise in Private Equity are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Procurement Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis. The role offers fantastic exposure into the PE sector, with progression opportunities which should not be missed.
Role: Procurement Consultant
Salary: up to £80K + extensive benefits
This is a role which will provide you with significant visibility to Private Equity stakeholders and provides an agile and dynamic working environment.
- You will be carrying out project procurement delivery both individually and in a team.
- Responsible for project management and associated professional development of a project team.
- Carrying out business development and new client sales for the business by establishing a network of key contacts across multiple PE organisations.
- Undertaking complex and detailed Analysis of PE businesses, and associate's clients to prepare for instances such as M&A/IPO.
- Presenting procurement data findings in clear and impactful Power Point slide decks.
- Interacting with senior stakeholders across diverse international businesses.
- International Travel (with some of this at short notice) will be required for the role - this offers a fantastic opportunity to work globally with businesses.
Essential skills and experience
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate a proven track record in some or all of the following
- Have a degree from a Russel Group university or equivalent, achieving a 2:1 or First.
- Consultancy sector experience, gained with the big 4 or in a bespoke procurement consultancy business
- Project management experience in delivering change/transformation for supply chain or procurement
- Able to lead a team and to work towards shared goals
- Able to develop self and others
- Adaptable and with an innovative approach to their work
- Can effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with different audiences
- Development of procurement vision and strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Contract tendering and contract management
- Procurement policy and procedures development
- Transition management from the previous to the new
For a confidential discussion on the role, please call Olivia Bray on 01483 213305 or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a good time to discuss.