£30000 - £50000 per annum + + bonus
GR - J11556_1530811698
4 months ago
- Are you a Procurement expert wanting to work with peers who, like you, have been to top universities?
- Are you someone who enjoys influencing C-level executives and working on high profile procurement transformations?
- Are you someone who wants to learn from the best educated and most talented Procurement Directors in Europe?
You are the future of this Consultancy firm, who have doubled their headcount in both 2016 and in 2017. We have been retained across 6 different Consultant and Senior Consultant positions in the business to align with the signing of new contracts and new clients.
Working across multiple industries and multiple categories, you will work as a Consultant working on high profile Procurement Transformations and cost reduction programmes with Global 500 and FTSE 100 clients. You will work on site with your clients 3-4 days a week, working from home on Fridays - you can be based anywhere in the UK.
- You will gain varied expertise, and get involved with many exciting transformation / procurement projects
- You will work in an environment where your colleagues and superiors all come from top Universities and top companies - therefore the skills you will develop will be world class
- Your professional development will significantly invested in - both training in house by some extremely talented Procurement Directors, but from day 1 you will also receive training through external L&D companies
- You will gain international experience, working in many different locations across the UK and mainland Europe
- You will also have the option of being sponsored through additional qualifications whilst working - such as MCIPS or PM Qualifications
- You have a strong academic profile, having studied at a top university / business school, with a technical degree (Engineering, Economics, Chemistry, Business Administration, MAI Purchasing or similar)
- You have worked in strategic procurement , ideally with a global business
- You are an excellent communicator, speaking fluent English
- You are someone who enjoys working independently, and takes pleasure communicating in a consultative manner with C-level executives
- You can work in a benefit driven and consultative approach - a strong stakeholder manager that enjoys influencing key decisions in a business
Should you be interested in finding out more, please email your CV and availability to Geoffrey.Reading@1st-Executive to arrange a conversation.