Procurement Consultant Indirects
Up to £52000 per annum + + Car + bonus + benefits
12 days ago
Role: Procurement Consultant
Location: UK Based (Remote with office meetings)
Salary to c£52k + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Are you a Procurement specialist looking for your next step? Do you have an indirects category background?
If so, my client would love to hear from you as they are looking for someone to join their procurement team.
Our client is a progressive global leader in technology and business solutions with a strong set of values and a history of respecting fairness and equality, whilst promoting diversity and inclusion. They have a collaborative procurement function, are people centric and care about their people (and their families) and appreciate that everyone has a life outside of work. By supporting their people to Work Your Way, they empower them to achieve a flexible and respectful approach to work which suits them and their customers best. This could be working hours, location, or a flexible approach to the working day.
Reporting to the Category Lead within Europe Procurement, you will work as part of the European Procurement IT Infrastructure team, engaging with and influencing suppliers and senior stakeholders. This is an exciting role where you can make a real impact and change the way the world works through collaboration and working with committed people, to help develop new offerings and deliver third-party value and transform it for the better. The Procurement team directly influences overall business success as they are engaged at all levels of the sales and delivery cycle and play a key role in ensuring third-party value to them and their customers. Their aim is to be recognised as a "trusted advisor" by stakeholders, a team that is known for providing expert knowledge and solutions. Would you like to be part of this exciting and forward-thinking culture?
- You will be used to working under pressure and have a track record of building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ideally demonstrable evidence of cradle-to-grave source to contract procurements including tenders, single source, contract disputes, and audit management.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Highly adept at contract reviews, negotiation and drafting of commercial clauses
- Ideally some experience of Telecoms category management
- Experience of engaging and influencing at senior management level
- Able to deal with issues and make informed decisions in high-pressure situations
- Proven supplier and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Demonstrable track record of delivering savings and added value
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply for this exciting position, please send your CV to me at: email@example.com
Interviews will take place ASAP.
This is a UK based role, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work here.