Horsham, West Sussex
about 2 months ago
Commodity Manager - West Sussex
A leading Aviation business, based in West Sussex, are embarking on a transformation across Procurement to double their team. As part of the transformation, looking to identify a Commodity Manager who will manage the category strategy globally for a broad range of direct commodities/goods. You will report directly into a Head of Procurement who is part of a high calibre leadership team which will in turn allow a fantastic opportunity to learn & develop your career.
Location: West Sussex
Salary: Competitive Salary and DOE
Role: Commodity Manager
- Promoting, gaining approval for and executing category strategies, that deliver the highest value for suppliers.
- Developing joint sourcing strategies, where other supplies supply similar parts/services
- Management of a broad range of direct materials
- Provide support to the commercial team and analysis of customer bid requirements
- Experience of end to end strategic sourcing
- Ability to define and execute category strategy, ideally within an Aviation, Aerospace or Manufacturing industry
- Experience of sourcing complex direct materials
- CIPS qualified or at least working towards
- Degree educated
If you are interested in discussing the Commodity Manager role in more detail, please either apply with your CV or give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190 .