West Midlands, England
£60000 - £100000 per annum + + Extensive Benefits
9 months ago
Procurement Commercial Managers - Highways - £60k-£100k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Highways/Road Procurement Professional, to join an industry leading construction consultancy.
This role is to provide consultancy services, as well as hands on procurement to clients based across the Midlands and the North of England, who are currently undergoing major infrastructure projects and improvements across the region.
- Prior procurement experience within the Highways/Roads space.
- Demonstrable experience delivering bottom line cost reduction and value addition to the procurement process.
- A consultative mindset and demonstrable experience acting as an internal/external advisor to a business.
- Demonstrable experience managing complex stakeholder relationships.
- Experience working with OJEU frameworks.
- Experience working in a consultancy business.
If this sounds of interest, I'd love to hear from you! Please submit an application, or email me directly at email@example.com for confidential consideration.