£50000 - £75000 per annum + + package
6 months ago
Procurement Commercial Manager - Warrington
£50-75,000 + benefits package
I am currently working with a consultancy who, due to winning a large project, are looking to expand their procurement team, with a range of commercial managers/ senior commercial managers, with either procurement or contract management experience. This is a fantastic chance to gain full time employment with an international niche consultancy who really invest in their employees and provide ongoing coaching and internal opportunities.
There are several roles available within this project with either a procurement or a contracts focus, so either is considered.
Ideally you will have worked in either a defence/nuclear/heavy engineering industry and be experienced in either the end to end procurement cycle, or have extensive contract management experience. You MUST have experience of working with NEC contracts and procured through OJEU.
You will be able to:
- Run a full end to end procurement
- Manage contract negotiations/ contract renewals
- Be familiar with both OJEU and NEC contracts
- Manage and influence difficult stakeholders
- Work well under pressure/ tight deadlines
- Work as part of a larger team, outside of just the procurement function
You will have:
- Relevant experience in a defence/nuclear/heavy engineering industry
- Ability to work in Warrington
Please do apply and contact me if this Procurement Commercial Manager - Bristol role interests you. I can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org