£40000 - £50000 per annum + Package
about 1 year ago
Role: Procurement Commercial Manager
Salaries: £50K - £60k + Package
Due to winning a large project, a leading procurement consultancy are looking to expand their procurement team, with a range of commercial manager / senior commercial manager roles, who have either / both procurement or contract management experience.
** Must be on maximum 4 weeks' notice period and have current SC Clearance **
There are several roles available within this project with either a procurement or a contracts focus, so either is considered. You must have worked in either a defence/aerospace/aviation industry, and be experienced in either the end to end procurement cycle, or have extensive contract management experience.
You will be able to:
- Run a full end to end procurement
- Manage contract negotiations / contract renewals
- Manage and influence difficult stakeholders
- Work well under pressure/ tight deadlines
- Work as part of a larger team, outside of just the procurement function
You will have:
- Experience in a relevant industry - ideally defence / aerospace / aviation
- SC Clearance
- Ability to work in Bristol
To apply for this role, please submit your CV directly or contact Joe on firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV within the email.
I look forward to hearing from you!