£40000 - £60000 per annum + Package
6 months ago
Role: Procurement Commercial Manager
Salaries: £40K - £60K + Package
I am currently working with a consultancy who, due to winning a large project, are looking to expand their procurement team, with a range of commercial managers/ senior commercial managers, with either procurement or contract management experience.
** Must be on max 4 weeks' notice period **
There are several roles available within this project with either a procurement or a contracts focus, so either is considered. You must have worked in either a defence/aerospace/aviation industry, and be experienced in either the end to end procurement cycle, or have extensive contract management experience.
You will be able to:
- Run a full end to end procurement
- Manage contract negotiations/ contract renewals
- Manage and influence difficult stakeholders
- Work well under pressure/ tight deadlines
- Work as part of a larger team, outside of just the procurement function
You will have:
- Experience in a relevant industry - ideally defence/aerospace/aviation
- SC Clearance (Preferable)
- Ability to work in Bristol
To apply for this role, please submit your CV directly or contact Joe on firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV within the email.
I look forward to hearing from you!