Procurement Change Manager £700-£800 p/d
£600 - £800 per day
about 1 month ago
A FTSE100 financial services provider are seeking an experienced Procurement Change Manager for a number of process, systems and tool implementation initiatives across their existing procurement function. You will need a strong track record of procurement transformation within global Blue-Chip Organisations, specifically across procurement process, systems and tools
You will be tasked with continuously improving Sourcing and Contracting practices (process, systems, tools), towards world class performance and value benchmarks. You will be responsible for defining and delivering S2C simplification projects for the function. In addition, the role will be overseeing the successful implementation of multiple digital S2C change projects across the team.
- Manages the delivery of simplification and global change programme in procurement, including progress reporting and mechanism for ongoing prioritisation, across S2C activities. Includes extensive hands on process improvement activity and associated training (tools, templates, work instructions).
- Contributes to the successful delivery of the procurement strategic agenda by delivering benefits from improved sourcing and contracting practice with the company. This includes the effectiveness of sourcing and contracting (including sourcing value, cycle time, e-auction rate and functional costs objectives etc).
- Works with colleagues across the regional and business teams, in particular regional procurement directors to align on sourcing and contracting change activity and priorities.
- Responsible for the effective mobilisation and management of resources to deliver assigned global change projects
- Collaborates with the business and different business units to remove roadblocks and enable the practical delivery of the S2C change and improvement programs, maximising value for the company.
- Ensures the appropriate management of change and mitigation of risk is applied to change activity.
- Contributes requirements and feedback on behalf of the procurement team and user groups to Group digital procurement programmes, as an input to system changes and future technology plans.
- Manages feedback loop on continuous improvement and simplification with procurement users and practitioners
- Strong extensive experience managing both procurement at category management / leadership level and procurement change programmes, focusing on process, systems and procurement tools change - for example managing change or implementation of P2P, S2C, S2P solutions.
- Mastery in program and project management across procurement process, operation and process change / transformation.
- Previous track record working with established continuous improvement techniques - lean, 6 Sigma, Agile preferred.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with an ability influencing at all levels in an organisation and across functions.
- Ability to convert strategic direction and agenda into tangible project plans, and mobilising resources to deliver those plans.
- Previous experience managing transformational sourcing and contracting change programmes and process change - developing and implementing process, systems and people change to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of a business area / unit.
- Skilled application in Procurement performance management, data and analytics