City of London, London
£45000 - £48000 per annum
27 days ago
Procurement Category Manager Travel £48k - London
An opportunity has arisen in a Strategic Procurement function within a welcoming and dynamic multicultural team who value individual development and collaborative working, where you will collaborate with multiple senior stakeholders, managing high-value contracts across the global travel category.
- You will lead the strategy on a portfolio of projects within the Travel category.
- You will manage and run bids and tenders, working with key global stakeholders to create best in class agreements.
- You will have significant experience in leading indirect category with elements of travel procurement within a large and complex organisation and be able to develop robust Procurement processes in existing and emerging areas.
You will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to manage Travel categories within a global remit.
- Experience of full end to end procurement including SRM/Contract management.
- Engaged and influenced stakeholders through to C-Suite level.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Procurement Category Manager Travel £48k - London with an excellent benefits package and generous pension please contact James Richards, James.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01483 213 305.