Up to £500 per day
RK - 11596_1530087454
6 months ago
3 - 6 months
Our client, a prestigious FTSE 250, operating in the "High-Tech" sector, seeks to recruit an experienced Procurement professional to lead a portfolio helping design and build innovative technology solutions across a broad range of industries and markets, especially the Healthcare market. This is an exciting opportunity, for a candidate with a passion for Technology and Engineering, to play a lead role in the development of a 'Greenfield' procurement function, in a fast-track Global business.
The jobholder will be more focused as a Procurement Business Partner to the Technology division whilst supporting through the entire "product" lifecycle from Bid support through to Customer Delivery. The jobholder will need to be able to define/drive the "cost strategy" within the Bid documents. Majority of the "procurement" work will be based around the souring (full end to end tender process) and associated SRM of 3rd Party Manufacturing solutions (total outsourcing manufacturing). The Jobholder will be getting involved with the Quality function to ensure that their requirements are built into the manufacturing solution & associated KPI's/SLA's.
- 3rd Party Manufacturing (total outsourced solutions); ideally including knowledge of the Asian supply base
- Experience of NPD/NPI in a low volume/high mix manufacturing environment Experience of "Bid Support" - i.e. costing/pricing input
- Experience of managing the performance of an outsourced manufacturing supplier (in an SRM capacity)
- Experience of working with the Quality Function - and implementing their requirements/controls into the supplier KPI's/SLA's
- A working knowledge of ARIBA is desirable
- Degree and MCIPS preferred
Rate: £500 per day
Duration: 3-6 months
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to learn more please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm your availability for a quick call to discuss in more detail.