Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£300 - £400 per day
3 months ago
A major Blue-Chip manufacturing organisation based in Hull require an Interim Procurement Category Manager for a direct category.
This is an initial 6-month interim role between £300 - £400 p/d for a candidate based in Hull.
Key Job Requirements
- Implementation of key procurement strategies designed to meet the requirements of numerous contrasting global markets in over 90 countries.
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline of procurement savings initiatives, supplier consolidation strategies and value chain improvements.
- Strategic responsibility for the outsourcing of key highly technical direct products in a highly regulated global environment.
- Engagement with a broad array of senior global sites and stakeholders to identify business needs and ensure they are met whilst identifying common areas of spend.
- Experience working within a procurement function within a highly regulated market.
- Demonstrable experience developing and implementing sourcing strategies.
- Team leadership skills preferably gained in a cross functional environment.
- Candidates with an exposure to complex matrix procurement functions in an international context will be strongly preferred.
- Strong time management and personal organization skills.
- Graduate level education or equivalent qualification is strongly preferred.
- Global distribution and supply chain knowledge an advantage.
This is an urgent requirement and candidates must be submitted to this role by the close of business on Friday so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately.