Amsterdam, North Holland
€80000 - €120000 per annum + 25% bonus + package
about 2 months ago
Role: Regional Category Manager - IT and Telecom, EMEA and Asia
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Flexible Working: 3 days office, 2 days work from home
Salary: Up to €110k + 25% bonus + package
Are you an ambitious Procurement Manager with experience managing high-value ICT and Telecommunication spend internationally?
If so, this is an exciting leadership role in a truly global manufacturing business with a turnover in the tens of billions. Your remit will cover the whole of Europe and Asia and is an exciting opportunity to centralise spend and standadise the ICT infrastructure across the business. Category spend c€200m. This will be across hardware, software, cloud and telco.
Excellent progression opportunities both within the main company and across the broader group.
- Translates category and supplier strategies into executable sourcing plans based on actual portfolio demands Ensures cost, availability, innovation, and quality within the sourcing plan creation and execution
- Executes regional supplier selection along strategy, requirements, supplier base development, and identification of new suppliers Is responsible for efficient RFx process from selection through onboarding according to the agreed strategies
- Leads price negotiations, contract, and life cycle management with suppliers
- Ensures compliance with procurement process, SOX and other statutory requirements within own category Ensures compliance to supplier portfolio within own category/region and in alignment with Project Management
- Liaises with Global Category Manager for the anticipation and handling of changes based on supply market dynamics Manages supplier performance
- Is accountable for agreed KPIs (internal and external) and their reporting
- A high degree of travel will be required in order to perform the role effectively
- Current Right to Work in the Netherlands + Fluent English
- 6-10 years of strategic end to end procurement experience
- Significant experience procuring IT/Technology/software etc
- Experience managing a Category in a large international company
- Strong experience of managing stakeholders in diverse environments - multiple business units, languages, cultures
- Ability to operate in an unstructured working environment - comfortable with change and uncertainty