£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
7 months ago
Are you looking to elevate your Procurement career to the next level, take on multiple Indirect categories and collaborate with senior stakeholders in a dynamic, agile function?
A major UK household name is seeking an accomplished Category Manager with a solid grounding in Procurement and a business partnering mindset to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for leading, implementing and defining general Indirect sourcing strategies which support the overall business plan, across a wide range of categories including Professional Services, Marketing and Fleet.
This would be a smart move for anyone looking to advance their career journey within a company offering long-term stability, personal and professional development and a relaxed, inclusive culture.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' Procurement experience, with exposure to a range of Indirect Categories (Professional Services, Marketing and Fleet preferred)
- Able to autonomously build strategies, gaining business alignment and delivering against them
- Thorough understanding of full end to end Procurement process, including 5 step strategic sourcing
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement and management skills; capable of driving a business partnering approach to Procurement
- Proficient in the use of SAP Ariba