£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
15 days ago
Are you looking to elevate your Procurement career to the next level, take on multiple Indirect categories and collaborate with senior stakeholders in a dynamic, agile function?
A major UK household name is seeking an accomplished Category Manager with a solid grounding in Procurement and a business partnering mindset to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for leading, implementing and defining general Indirect sourcing strategies which support the overall business plan, across a wide range of categories including Professional Services, Marketing and Fleet.
This would be a smart move for anyone looking to advance their career journey within a company offering long-term stability, personal and professional development and a relaxed, inclusive culture.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' Procurement experience, with exposure to a range of Indirect Categories (Professional Services, Marketing and Fleet preferred)
- Able to autonomously build strategies, gaining business alignment and delivering against them
- Thorough understanding of full end to end Procurement process, including 5 step strategic sourcing
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement and management skills; capable of driving a business partnering approach to Procurement
- Proficient in the use of SAP Ariba