Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£200 - £250 per day
4 months ago
A world-famous FTSE 100 bespoke manufacturing organisation based in Hull require an Interim Procurement Category Manager for Purchased Finished Goods.
This is an Interim role based in Hull offering up to £250 p/d for an initial 6-month contract.
- Minimum 3-5 years Procurement experience.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience working in a matrix procurement structure.
- Extremely well-developed influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong time management and personal organization skills.
- Team leadership and teamwork skills for cross-functional activity.
- Global distribution and supply chain knowledge an advantage.
- Adept at developing and implementing sourcing strategies.
- Excellent analytical skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to take the next big step in their career to gain strateigic procurement experience within a major Blue-Chip procurement function. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now.