Lille, Nord-Pas de Calais
£50000 - £60000 per annum + + 20% bonus + package
8 months ago
Role: Category Manager - Facility Management
Location: Dijon, Lille or Paris - France Salary: Up to €60k + 20% bonus
Flexible Working: 2-3 days office, 2-3 days work from home/travel
Language: Fluent French and English
Excellent opportunity to join the leading manufacturing businesses in their field. Procurement is young with few processes, offering freedom to operate and allowing space to define the category in your vision. The company is experiencing significant growth and offers excellent progression opportunities to the successful candidate. You will manage the procurement of Facilities Management across the main company and the several additional operating companies that all fall under the remit of this role across France - this further increases the scope of the role and aforementioned progression opportunities, with opportunities in central procurement, regional roles, procurement excellence and roles within the operating companies.
The role is a Category Manager role for Facilities Management, which encompasses both their multiple offices and manufacturing sites.
You will continue to develop and implement all category related decisions for products and services across the breadth of France, while interfacing across multiple other regions and central procurement.
- Coordinates all category activities within France during bid and project execution phase
- Accountable for the development, execution, and maintenance of country procurement strategy and Project Procurement Plans in alignment with country stakeholders as well as market and global procurement strategies
- Accountable for procurement KPI Performance Management and process adherence in the country, within own area of responsibility
- Ensures execution of S2P process (from screening to onboarding and lifecycle management) for local suppliers
- Maintains strategic relationships with key country suppliers
- Analyses supply market, anticipates changes and drives associated procurement activities
- Evaluate contracts and suppliers in order to facilitate final supplier base decisions with relevant stakeholders
- Ensures products and services are purchased in the most cost- and time-efficient manner, implements and ensures purchasing best practices
- Coordinates category and supplier strategy implementation in the country
- 5-10 years of strategic end to end procurement experience
- Essential - fluent French and English
- Facility Management experience a definite bonus, though experience across general indirects also considered
- Experience managing a Category in a large international company, or, have Category Management as a logical progression opportunity
- Strong experience of managing stakeholders in diverse environments - multiple units, languages, cultures
- Ability to operate in an unstructured working environment - comfortable with change and uncertainty
Please apply ASAP if of interest.