£55000 - £70000 per annum + + BONUS AND PACKAGE
9 months ago
Global Procurement Category Manager required to lead the ink and adhesive category globally, across all divisions for our international client. You will be delivering against annual targets, liaising with diverse groups of stakeholders and leading the category strategy across regions. Whilst this is a home based role there will be a requirement for significant global travel in the future.
You will develop and drive complex category plans and achieve excellence utilising KPI's and supplier relationship management to facilitate continual improvement and raise the profile of the function.
An inclusive culture, sponsorship at Director level and a proactive HR function ensure this role provides opportunity for progression.
This role will involve:
- Leading global category spend, ideally for adhesives and ink
- Creating strategies that answer the business needs associated with internal and external targets, incorporating Environmental, Sustainability & Legal / risk management
- Driving significant commercial benefits with suppliers
- Collaborating with multiple communities both internally and externally to drive standardisation, product and process innovation
- Educated to degree level
- Willing to undertake significant international travel
- Passionate about delivering great procurement
- Able to demonstrate you can move with agility, communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Used to working autonomously
- Demonstrate drive and ambition - there is significant opportunity for progression within this client
This is the chance to join a professional and very friendly team who will welcome you on board and provide excellent training and progression.
The interview process will allow you to meet all the key stakeholders and the client is more than happy to conduct the process and on-board remotely.
If you'd like further detail regarding package and role or to schedule a call please drop your cv in an email to email@example.com or send a LI message.