£40000 - £50000 per annum + Cash Flex + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
over 1 year ago
FTSE100 company seeking an upward-track procurement expert to join their shipping department to help develop a team through excellent strategic planning and stakeholder engagement. This is a fantastic opportunity to support in the delivery of multiple indirect categories for a leading organisation.
The Procurement Category Lead will be responsible for leading multiple categories across the indirect Procurement space. This is a critical role that will contribute to the success of this transformational team by supporting the design and implementation of category strategies & sourcing plans, and in turn managing savings performance data and maintaining an accurate contracts database.
- 4+ years strategic sourcing experience end to end
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to find innovative solutions based on data lead market research
- Proven record of cost-savings and value-added service
- Degree qualified
- Experience gained in an international organisation is preferred, but not essential