£30000 - £39000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Procurement Manager - FM
Salary: Up to £39k
Location: Chippenham base 1 day per month + flexible working
Role type: Full time| 10 month contract
Role: Procurement Buyer FM
Are you an ambitious Indirect Procurement professional? This is a fantastic opportunity to support projects across the Cleaning/ Waste/Workwear/ Manguarding categories on a contract basis.
This is an excellent time for an individual with solid Indirect procurement experience, and with a desire to join a fast paced procurement function. Embarking on Projects including waste sustainability this is a great opportunity for someone looking for the flexibility found in contract work.
Candidates need to live or be in commutable distance to chippenham for a visit to office once per week.
Role: - FM Procurement Specialist
- 2+ years Indirect Procurement experience
- Experience with Contract exposure, implementation and management . End to end Procurment cycle.
- Managing and nurturing supplier relationships
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Ideally Degree or CIPS qualified
Click apply for this great opportunity!