£300 - £360 per day
10946 - 2202_1519311918
about 1 year ago
1st Executive are retained on behalf of a global FTSE100 Oil & Gas Supermajor, who are seeking an procurement professional with a strong track record in business/financial analysis to come on board and assist on a number of forthcoming project requirements. A truly dynamic and progressive procurement function that will no doubt present some very interesting assignments.
- Support the Compliance and Risk Manager
- Delivery of a range of Engineering & Construction compliance & risk activity globally within Downstream Procurement and Supply Chain.
- Managing and implementation of authority delegation globally.
- Providing insight into compliance and risk activity for identification, mitigation and assessment.
- Delivery of office site compliance and activities for safety
- Maintain Engineering & Construction employee risk ratings in the system, provide reporting on training compliance and metrics.
- Manage announcements on Yammer.
- Support the functions network globally through maintaining the tools & processes related to the management & risk mitigation for site.
- Provide risk & compliance metrics and reporting/insights through maintaining & ensuring the effective use of available systems.
- Support the process of risk aggregation and timely production of the function's risk management reporting.
- Run Risk and Compliance 1:1's and team quarterly meetings
- Support documentation & communication of policies, procedures and guidelines for the function globally.
- Support the tracking & reporting of Function Audit management actions and other areas of control & compliance.
- Manage and maintain the contractual template documents.
- Manage and maintain the sharepoint site (Connect) during migration to new servers
- Coordinate quaterly office safety processes