City of London, London
£33000 - £43200 per annum
about 1 month ago
Procurement Business Partner £43.2k
1st Executive is recruiting on behalf of a high-profile independent organisation within the Financial sector. Our client seeks to recruit a Procurement Business Partner - this is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that is in a Greenfield state, with policies and processes to implement.
The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the Soft Services categories - operating in a Procurement Business Partner capacity, building key relationships with stakeholders across the breadth of the business. The jobholder will drive the development and implementation of procurement strategy, delivering end to end OJEU compliant projects.
- Indirect Category Manager covering a broad range of sub-categories (Recruitment, Temp Labour, HR, Legal, Consultancy, Marketing, Freight)
- Sits within a "Greenfield" procurement function which currently consists of a team of 4 reporting directly into the Head of Procurement
- Responsible for working within and setting up best practice procurement frameworks - embedding relationships with the wider business community and really "selling the benefits" of procurement.
- Broad Public Sector Procurement expertise, encompassing soft services
- Experience of delivering end to end tender exercises in line with OJEU
- Excellent experience in stakeholder management
- Degree and CIPS qualified