Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
9 months ago
Procurement Business Partner - £80K
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most recognisable and well-respected financial services as a Procurement Business Partner - £80K. You will lead a dedicated team and take ownership for managing the relationship between Procurement and the rest of the business, taking ultimate responsibility for ensuring the best value is delivered to your stakeholders.
As the Procurement Business Partner - £80K, you will:
- Take ownership of the relationship between procurement and key stakeholders throughout Europe and the Middle East.
- Act as a trusted advisor, demonstrating and "selling" the benefits of partnering with procurement to stakeholders at the highest level.
- Play a pivotal role in defining the direction of procurement going forward - focusing not just on driving down costs but on contributing to the top-line of the business.
- Lead a team of six who will support you in your duties, and also take hands-on responsibility for managing the full procurement process for all foreign-language contracts.
- A thorough understanding of the full procurement lifecycle, and the ability to speak credibly about this to key stakeholders.
- A demonstrable track record of successfully engaging with the business to "sell" the benefits of partnering with procurement.
- Comfortable and confident operating on an international level within a complex organisation.
- Experience leading and motivating a team of direct reports.
- Ideally, some foreign language skills.
- Ideally, degree and / or MCIPS qualified.
To discuss this exciting role in more detail please apply below, or email directly with a copy of your CV.